There are instructions on how to use XperiFirm Tool to download the firmware for any Xperia smartphone or tablet.
Download Xperia Firmware using XperiFirm Tool
- Download and extract the latest version of the XperiFirm Tool on your computer. Once you have extracted the XperiFirm Tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the XperiFirm.exe to launch the tool.
- Once XperiFirm is Launched, you will see the following screen:
- From the left side, choose your Sony Xperia device model name by clicking on the device name.
- Once you click on the device name, it will automatically display the list of model numbers.
- Choose the Correct Model Number of your Device.
- Once you have selected the correct model number, it will automatically display the list of available firmware based on the various regions.
- Click on your region name (from where you purchased the device).
- It will automatically display the latest firmware available for your device.
- Click on the firmware name.
- It will open the Firmware Details dialog box, in which you have to click on the Download button to begin the downloading process.
- It will ask you to choose the location to download the firmware.
- Once you have selected the location to download the firmware, the downloading process will begin.
Once the downloading process is completed, you can flash or install the firmware using the Sony Mobile Flasher Tool.
[*] Xperia Firmware: If you want to download the stock firmware for Xperia devices, then head over to the Xperia Firmware page.
[*] Xperia Driver: If you are looking for Xperia USB Driver, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: XperiFirm was created by Igor Eisberg (developer), so full credit goes to him for sharing the tool for free.